A college degree doesn’t define a candidate as the best fit, nor does it guarantee a smoother onboarding process. Please note the two are completely different. There’s a tremendous amount of business acumens warranted in hiring the best person. This compliments the onboarding processes. For sake of this conversation let’s focus on, “What makes a candidate or entrepreneur a smooth hire? I’ll share a tidbit with you today. For starters, candidates rather on or in the market, before an interview or business meetup they…
The list below is short and concise. However, we guarantee a candidate’s contribution to a smoother onboarding process is more detailed than realized.KeyTheCareerologist – Blog News!
Candidate’s rather on or in the market, before an interview or business meetup must…
- Ascertain their resume and cover letter portfolio are top notch. Seek Key The Careerologist for career coaching and resume portfolio needs.
- Research the organization
- Research the organizations public financials
- Know the competitor
- Assure their most recent career skills are in alignment with the job offer
- Read positive and negative reviews about the organization
- Ask smart questions in an interview
Contact Key the Careerologist, we’d love seeing you around our site!