A college degree doesn’t define a candidate as the best fit, nor does it guarantee a smoother onboarding process. Please note the two are completely different. There’s a tremendous amount of business acumens warranted in hiring the best person. This compliments the onboarding processes. For sake of this conversation let’s focus on, “What makes a candidate or entrepreneur a smooth hire? I’ll share a tidbit with you today. For starters, candidates rather on or in the market, before an interview or business meetup they…
The list below is short and concise. However, we guarantee a candidate’s contribution to a smoother onboarding process is more detailed than realized.KeyTheCareerologist – Blog News! hire us today for career readiness needs!
Candidate’s rather on or in the market, before an interview or business meetup must…
- Ascertain their resume and cover letter portfolio are top notch. Seek Key The Careerologist for career coaching and resume portfolio needs.
- Research the organization
- Research the organizations public financials
- Know the competitor
- Assure their most recent career skills are in alignment with the job offer
- Read positive and negative reviews about the organization
- Ask smart questions in an interview
Are you struggling with landing a career or entrepreneur partnership? Contact Seek Key The Careerologist for career coaching and resume portfolio services. Click on our Client Services page to schedule an appointment. Click to follow our blog – Key the Careerologist, we’d love seeing you around our site!